Friday, November 17, 2023

God's Mysterious Ways

I had booked a train ticket to Trissur for 25th Nov. and reaching on 26th Nonember two months back. From Trissur, I take a cab usually to Guruvayoor. This time the ticket I booked for Trissur was reaching early morning at 2.30 AM. So I decided to get down at Trivandrum reaching at 5.30 AM. I booked a ticket from Trivandrum to Guruvayoor for the 26th Nov. I had got the print out for the ticket for 29th Nov not noticing the date. Since I did not find my berth on the train from Bangalore I went through my IRCTC booking. I found my Bangalore train and also the train from Trivandrum dated 29th Nov. I panicked and wondered whether I had to stay two more days in the hotel.. But call it a miracle, just below the ticket was another ticket for November 26. I truly have no idea when I booked the 29th ticket because I had made sure to book for the 26th November. I immediately cancelled the 29th ticket. I really wonder what would have happened if I had boarded the 26th train with my 29th ticket. God's ways are truly strange.

No comments: